Vapor Abrasive Blast Specialist
Vapor Abrasive Blasting is the safer, more environmentally friendly, and cost-saving technology for all of your blasting and cleaning needs. Here at M&M Industrial LLC, we sell, rent and use Graco’s EcoQuip Vapor Abrasive Blasting Equipment to make sure that whatever your job gets done with the highest quality equipment and is done right the first time.
- 92% dust-free
- Up to 75% media savings
- Only 1-2 quarts of water used per minute
- Blasting pressures from 30psi to 130psi
The Real Difference
- Faster production rates than dry blasting
- Faster Mob and Demob times
- Reduced disposal costs
- Less PPE needed
- Can blast in humid/wet conditions
- Can utilize various medias for almost any application
- No health issues
- No outside breathing air needed
- Safe working environment for people around working
- Rust Inhibitor can be used to prevent flash rust
Serving the Gulf South, we at M&M Industrial want to take on whatever task gets presented to us. A few of our offered services include the following:
- Industrial Blasting & Cleaning
- Lead & Asbestos Remediation
- Concrete Work
- Heat Exchanger Tube Cleaning
- Chemical Removal
- Pipeline Work
- Baking Soda Applications
- Fin Fan Cleaning
- Tank Liners
- Historical Restoration
- Commercial Projects
- …and more!
Endless Opportunities for Vapor Abrasive Blasting
Graco EcoQuip 2 EQs Vapor Abrasive Blasting Benefits
M&M Industrial’s Patented Nozzle allows us to clean heat exchanger and fin fan tubes at safe pressures, with minimal media and water consumption and full containment so safe work can continue in immediate working areas.
M&M Industrial visited Swiftships to demonstrate Graco’s EcoQuip 2 abrasive blasting technology. They were impressed with how little water and media the machine used compared to other wet and dry blasting units they had tried before.
Products We Use
Check Out the EcoQuip Products
Give us a call at 225-806-2482 or send an email by completing the form below.